So we've done our first full day of cloth diapers! I will have to say, I was pretty impressed. Sassy loves when you take her diaper off, but cries when you try to put a new one on. None of that today! We started out the the TotBot diaper and also used the Bottombumpers, Bumgenius, Rumparooz, Grovia AIO and the Grovia Shell with the soaker pads. We didn't use the Blueberry or the gDiaper, which we are going to try today. Overall, I loved the Totbot, Grovia AIO and Grovia Shell. My favorite was the Grovia shell...it was the thinest overall and was the easiest to change. All you have to do is remove the soaker pad and snap a new one in! The Grovia AIO was also easy and very thin. The Rumparooz was HUGE and looked like Sassy was sitting on a balloon! Part of that may have been that I stuck an extra insert in there because she was using it overnight. The Bottombumpers was alright and not as large as the Rumparooz. The TotBot was the first we tried and held up great to her could-have-been blow out at church! Everything was held in and I got to experience my first change-a-poopy-cloth-diaper at church! Ha ha! Everything went great and she easily got into the Bottombumpers and we were happily on our way!
Today we're starting out with the gDiaper. I'm exited at the prospect of only have to change the liner, rather than the entire diaper. Very similar type of system to the Grovia, so we'll see how it goes!
Honestly, I really like the cloth diaper system and you can't beat the cuteness of it! But most importantly, Sassy's rash is already looking much, much better!
Will update more as we go on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment