Monday, November 17, 2008

Sorry it has been so long!!!!


I'm SOO sorry it has been so long since I have written! I have been waiting to let everyone know the good news- Micah and I are having a baby!!! We are so excited and blessed! I am due in June and I'm feeling pretty good- just tired and a bit sick, but nothing major. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us and this tiny miracle!

3 comments:

Candy Graber said...

Yay! A little bambino! I am so happy for you guys! Chad and I are praying for you! Love ya!

X said...

Yeah!!!! We are so excited for you! It was so great talking to you the other day!!! Tell Micah to keep up the reading!!!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations Denise! I know you will will make a wonderful mother and Micah a wonderful father. Keep us posted through the blog.