Laken Josiah Graber arrived June 20, 2009 at 7:54 pm. He is 7 pounds, 8 ounces and 20 inches long! After 21 hours of labor, everyone is doing great and we are enjoying Micah's first Father's Day! We'll add more pictures later!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Yay, congrats Micah and Denise! I am excited for you three. Hppy Father's Day Micah!
Clare (Lonergan) Snyder
Yay! Welcome to the world, Laken! We love you! Micah and Denise, Congratulations, he is beautiful! We wish we could be there to see him!
Welcome Laken! You've chosen a great mum and dad!! What a great start you've made.
Congratulations Denise and Micah. Enjoy this wonderful wee boy and we'll be praying for good rest for all three of you. Looking forward to seeing more pictures in due course.
God bless.
Michelle, Steve and Matthew
We are so excited that Laken made his arrival. Congrats. Loved talking to you on the computer. Preston keeps asking when we get to talk to you again. :)
-Staci
Hallelu,Hallelu,Hallellu,Halleluia
PRAISE YE THE LORD!
An old VBS song that expresses the emotion of the moment. Mom is probably throwing a birthday party gala in Heaven and dancing for Jesus with great joy! Looking forward to welcoming Laken into the Graber family in person tomorrow. HAPPY PARENTS DAY! Wedding anniversary for Lucy and I plus one = Laken's BD.
Congratulations Micah and Denise! He is adorable.
What a great Father's Day present! 21 hours of labor?? You go girl...I couldn't have done that; maybe that's why mine was just 7. I'm so proud of you Denise!!
Please post details when you guys get settled in!!
Denise... he is so adorable. Congratulations! I hope you all are doing well!!
Post a Comment