Well, we made it to 34 weeks! We had another Non Stress Test (NST) today and things looked good. I'm having a lot of contractions, but that has been going on for weeks. It's so nice to be able to see how our little guy is doing! We also had my 34 week checkup and that went well also. The doctor said that they are not going to let me go past 39 weeks because of Laken's 2 vessel cord (the longer I go, the higher the risk of stillbirth). He also said that if we see on an ultrasound that he is not growing, if a NST does not go well, or if I go into labor on my own, they won't stop it. Now that I've made it to 34 weeks, he said that Laken should be fine when he comes early! Praise the Lord!
In other news, we found out that Micah got into Purdue University!!! He has wanted to get his Master's from this school for years and it seems like that dream is coming true! He will start in the Fall working on his Master's of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering (emphasizing in Microtechnology and Nanotechnology- basically things I will probably NEVER understand!). I am so proud of him and I pray that Laken is just as smart and intelligent as his daddy!
Here are some pictures of me at 34 weeks!
3 comments:
Get outta town...Purdue?? We have some friends here who are moving to Illinois so he can go to Purdue. He's getting his Master's. I'll need to get you their #...super-sweet couple, no kids...yet!
Denise,
You look so cute!!! Laken is going to be here before you know it! I am so excited for y'all!
Denise, it sounds like all is going well! I can't wait to see your little guy! I've had fun keeping up with ya'll on the blog... your little tummy has grown a lot!! :) You look great!
Post a Comment