Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 1: Truth in the Tinsel

So today we did our first day of Truth in the Tinsel and it went great! Considering that it had been a long day (trip to Target, Laken's Early Intervention Playgroup aka "school," short naps, Christmas Tree Lighting at the Base Chapel, and a long dinner), it went great! Laken wasn't terribly interested in listening to the scripture, but because I was reading it on the iPad, his eyes were glued to it! He had so much fun making his craft and Micah and I had a wonderful time explaining to him that Jesus is the Light of the World! Lacy-Kate participated by eating that tissues paper :-) I think she'll get more into next year!
Here's a look at what we did!




Check back tomorrow for Day 2 and a picture and description of our Advent calendar!
It's not too late for you to start this as well! There are abbreviated schedules or you can just double up on crafts one day! Click here to buy the ebook!

0 comments: