Friday, December 9, 2011

Little Einsteins and Truth in the Tinsel

I'm just going to do a quick update on our week so that you can see what we've done!

Laken LOVED the Little Einsteins Tot Pack from 1plus1plus1! I think he did some great work for only being 2 1/2!
I put up a new book shelf in the play room (from IKEA) and he spent a lot of time finding his favorite books and reading on his couch. Here he is enjoying his Bible book!
Here's Mary from our Truth in the Tinsel!
Working on the color book from the Little Einsteins Pack.
Here's Zechariah from Truth in the Tinsel. He had hair and a nose, but they fell off! :-)
Mary and Elizabeth from Truth in the Tinsel!
Laken LOVES to do puzzles!
He did a fabulous job coloring his keys!
Our Angel Gabriel from Truth in the Tinsel!

We had a super busy, but great week! I hope you did too!

0 comments: