Sunday, November 27, 2011

We Choose Virtues

You might notice that I have added a new button to my sidebar- We Choose Virtues. I have heard amazing things about this character education curriculum and I ordered it on Black Friday. I can't WAIT to get it and start using it with Big Boy. I have a feeling we will need to start with the I am self-controlled virtue. We have some issues there :-) But he's also two and a half, so some of that is to be expected!
Each of the 12 virtues has a Bible verse to go along with the character (if you choose the faith-based cards). I'm hoping to learn and help Big Boy learn these verses. He's learned each of the verses for his Sunday School class, so I know he'll be up for these!
I'll keep everyone updated on how they go!
If you'd like to purchase them, stop by We Choose Virtues tomorrow (Cyber Monday) for 30% off!

0 comments: