Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Heaven is For Real for Kids



This is my first book review for Book Sneeze! I read Heaven is For Real a couple of months ago after my sister-in-law sent it to my husband for his birthday. The book was amazing and I couldn't put it down! This book is the perfect answer to that book for children. While the first book is absolutely amazing, there's no way to share the novel with young children. Heaven is For Real for Kids is a great tool to share Colton's story with a younger audience. When I read Heaven is For Real, I remember just staring at the drawing of Jesus by Akiane Kramarik and wondering if that is really how Jesus looks. I also tried to visualize what Colton could have seen when he was in Heaven, but I just couldn't quite wrap my mind around what everything might look like. The pictures in this book allow you to take a glimpse into his journey through Heaven through his own eyes. I strongly recommend this to anyone with young children who has read Heaven is For Real. You will love being able to share the story and connect Colton’s visions to scripture. It was an incredibly simple and quick read (I think it might have taken me 15 minutes to get through the whole thing), but is one you and your children will want to go back to again and again!

0 comments: