skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Graber Family
Micah, Denise, Laken, and Lacy-Kate
About Me
The Grabers
View my complete profile
Monday, October 4, 2010
It's a....
Healthy baby GIRL! We can't wait to welcome Lacy-Kate Anna into our family! What a precious little addition!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(26)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(8)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(2)
▼
2010
(8)
▼
October
(1)
It's a....
►
August
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
2009
(46)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(31)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
Popular Posts
Animal ABCs- Bb
Last week we worked on the Letter Bb. It was kind of a busy week, so I didn't take too many pictures, but here's a little glimpse i...
Laken Josiah has Arrived!
Laken Josiah Graber arrived June 20, 2009 at 7:54 pm. He is 7 pounds, 8 ounces and 20 inches long! After 21 hours of labor, everyone is doin...
Going to give blogging another shot!
I've been so wishy washy with my blogging! Perhaps I just don't get excited because I don't like the layout I have here. Anyone ...
Tot School Ii
So I don't know how many people I've shared this with, but for many different reasons (I'm sure I'll post on this later), Mi...
Zhu Zhu Pets
I think these little things are hilarious! Laken and his little friend Kiley spent an afternoon chasing them once, so I thought Lacy-Kate ...
Sorry it has been so long!!!!
I'm SOO sorry it has been so long since I have written! I have been waiting to let everyone know the good news- Micah and I are having a...
Laken Josiah's First Minutes
2012 Curriculum
I hate to say that I have a curriculum for my 2 1/2 year old, but I do. Being a former teacher, I have to have everything organized and thou...
Little Einsteins and Truth in the Tinsel
I'm just going to do a quick update on our week so that you can see what we've done! Laken LOVED the Little Einsteins Tot Pack from ...
Letter Bb
So this week we are working on the letter Bb. Laken has had a great time with this one and he can think of lots of Bb words. His favorite is...
The Graber Family
Truth in the Tinsel
Click here to visit Impress Your Kids.
Join this Site!
Our Amazon Store
See some of our favorite things!
We Choose Virtues
Copyright © 2010
Leelou Blogs
| All Rights Reserved | Sponsored by
Colocation America
0 comments:
Post a Comment