So Laken is starting "Tot School." I'm following a lot of the ideas from http://www.1plus1plus1equals1.com/TotSchool.html and also using my own background as a preschool and early childhood teacher to bring learning to life for my littles! Here is a picture of Laken doing his first day of Tot School, coloring the letter A! He loved seeing all of the apples and talked about apples and applesauce all week!
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Tot School
So now that Laken is almost two, I've decided that I will buckle down and really start working on "school" stuff with him. Honestly, he's an incredibly bright little boy and he loves to learn. (How many 22 month olds can identify hexagons?? ha, ha) Anyway, I think he will take after his daddy with that "engineer" mind. He loves shapes and building and can identify about half of his letters consistently. We're still working on some gross motor skills (he is convinced that he can jump, but bending down and throwing your arms up in the air just doesn't cut it!) and I know that all of these things will come in time. I'm hoping to get back into blogging, I know that I've been pretty wishy washy about it, but I'm going to try again!
So Laken is starting "Tot School." I'm following a lot of the ideas from http://www.1plus1plus1equals1.com/TotSchool.html and also using my own background as a preschool and early childhood teacher to bring learning to life for my littles! Here is a picture of Laken doing his first day of Tot School, coloring the letter A! He loved seeing all of the apples and talked about apples and applesauce all week!
So Laken is starting "Tot School." I'm following a lot of the ideas from http://www.1plus1plus1equals1.com/TotSchool.html and also using my own background as a preschool and early childhood teacher to bring learning to life for my littles! Here is a picture of Laken doing his first day of Tot School, coloring the letter A! He loved seeing all of the apples and talked about apples and applesauce all week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment