Monday, August 30, 2010

Menu

I know it has been a long time, but life with a toddler is crazy! Later this week we should be able to post pictures and the gender of our new baby due in February!
We are really trying to eat a bit healthier and perhaps if I post our meal plan, I will feel more obligated to following it!

Breakfasts:
cereal
bagels
oatmeal
sausage

Lunches:
sandwiches
crackers with meat and cheese
hot dogs
rollups
leftovers
served with the following sides:
strawberries
carrots with ranch dip
goldfish
pretzels
bananas
Chips Ahoy :-)

Dinners
stuffed shells with bread and veggie
pizza with green beans and fruit
chicken fried rice and peas
spaghetti with bread and green beans
brown gravy with beef over rice with butter beans
bean soup with summer sausage

I know these things may not seem terribly healthy...but comparatively speaking, it's GREAT!

0 comments: