We had another ultrasound of Laken this morning- just to check his growth. He is doing great- weighing in around 4 lbs, 7oz and in the 46th percentile! We are extremely pleased and had a great time getting to look at our boy! (We did have the tech check again to make sure he is a boy- we don't want any surprises- and he definitely is, and we even got a picture in 3d! I didn't figure that he would want me to post it online, so I didn't :-).) We then went on to my non-stress test, which I will be doing twice a week from now until he gets here. Everything went great and the nurses in my Labor and Delivery unit were so nice! Oh yeah, Laken is not breech- he is definitely head down (like I thought), and the tech said that they generally stay that way from now on! Here are some of the fun pictures we got today!
Laken's face- the cord is covering his right eye.

Face again- we love those cheeks! The placenta is close to his right eye- he was using it is a pillow!

Sweet little foot and ankle! This little boy has some chunky legs (we noticed this at the last 2 ultrasounds)- and we just love it!

According to the tech, he should get to be at least 6 pounds by the time he is born, but we will just have to wait and see! We are just praising the Lord that he is a healthy little boy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment