skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Graber Family
Micah, Denise, Laken, and Lacy-Kate
About Me
The Grabers
View my complete profile
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Graduation
Well, Micah graduated!!! Yay!!! He now has a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering. I have attached a few pictures from graduation!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(26)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(8)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(2)
►
2010
(8)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
2009
(46)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(31)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
▼
May
(3)
Moving Update!
Commissioning
Graduation
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
Popular Posts
Animal ABCs- Bb
Last week we worked on the Letter Bb. It was kind of a busy week, so I didn't take too many pictures, but here's a little glimpse i...
Laken Josiah has Arrived!
Laken Josiah Graber arrived June 20, 2009 at 7:54 pm. He is 7 pounds, 8 ounces and 20 inches long! After 21 hours of labor, everyone is doin...
Going to give blogging another shot!
I've been so wishy washy with my blogging! Perhaps I just don't get excited because I don't like the layout I have here. Anyone ...
Zhu Zhu Pets
I think these little things are hilarious! Laken and his little friend Kiley spent an afternoon chasing them once, so I thought Lacy-Kate ...
Tot School Ii
So I don't know how many people I've shared this with, but for many different reasons (I'm sure I'll post on this later), Mi...
2012 Curriculum
I hate to say that I have a curriculum for my 2 1/2 year old, but I do. Being a former teacher, I have to have everything organized and thou...
Little Einsteins and Truth in the Tinsel
I'm just going to do a quick update on our week so that you can see what we've done! Laken LOVED the Little Einsteins Tot Pack from ...
Animal ABCs- Alligator
So, you saw my post about the curriculum that we were planning on doing, but the great thing about homeschooling is that we can choose to ch...
Toy Storage
I'm always on the lookout for the best way to organize our growing number of toys. We've been trying to get rid of novelty toys and ...
MIA
I know I have been MIA the last couple of weeks. Honestly, I just didn't take the time to sit down and post! If you have been following ...
The Graber Family
Truth in the Tinsel
Click here to visit Impress Your Kids.
Join this Site!
Our Amazon Store
See some of our favorite things!
We Choose Virtues
Copyright © 2010
Leelou Blogs
| All Rights Reserved | Sponsored by
Colocation America
0 comments:
Post a Comment