Friday, May 23, 2008

Moving Update!

Well, we have our moving plans pretty much finalized. We will be moving all of our stuff up to Boston and putting it into storage on June 10! This was a little different than we had planned, but it's what we are going to have to live with. We will then come back to Birmingham and spend a few days at Mandy and Cole's house, then we will leave for Montgomery on June 16. We will spend 6 weeks in Montgomery for Micah's course at Maxwell AFB. Then we will make the "real" move up to Boston and we will be there August 4. We are excited, scared, nervous, sad, and a million other feelings about this HUGE change in our lives. Please pray for us that we will have comfort and peace with this move. I often find myself in tears because I do not want to leave this place we love. I know this is the life of the military wife and perhaps one day I will get used to it (doubtful). I am just realizing in the last few weeks that I am not as flexible and comfortable with change as I thought I was. Anyways, I'm going to stop thinking about it- it's getting late and I'm off to bed!

0 comments: