Well, Micah and I went to his last AFROTC Dining Out last Friday and we had a great time! The food was fabulous (which it sometimes isn't) and we had some great conversation. I was so excited to finally wear the dress I found on ebay and I think it looked great! Micah and I weekend babysat this weekend and a friend of ours came and babysat the kids while we went to the event. Friday afternoon, I took the kids to the spring carnival at the school. I didn't realize how hot and sunny it was going to be, but I wore a tank top and shorts. When I got back to the kids' house and took my shower to get ready, I realized that my back and shoulders were SOO sunburnt! I tried putting on a lot of lotion and some makeup, but it didn't really work. Thankfully the room was dim and I don't think too many people noticed!
We were glad to be able to attend this event. Micah is the Wing Commander and I was so proud at all of the awards he recieved this year! I've attached some pictures of the last Dining Out as a cadet. Here's to Dining Out's on active duty!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment