Monday, April 7, 2008

My mother would be so proud!


I have recently started to LOVE cleaning! While I don't always have time for it (or I don't make time for it), I have recently realized how unclean my house is. I have taken to cleaning the kitchen everyday (regardless of whether or not I cook) and I try to vacuum every other day or so (which I should do more because my allergies are so bad). I have also just bought my first mop (besides a Swiffer wet) and I didn't realize how much fun mopping is! I know Micah enjoys that I am no longer allowing him to clean and I am really enjoying the satisfaction I get from it! If anyone is interested, Mandy introduced me to the Clorox Green Works products and they are absolutely fabulous! They are organic, they work great, and they smell fabulous!

0 comments: