We had an ultrasound this morning to check Laken's growth (because of his two vessel cord) and he is doing great! He is measuring great, is about 2 1/2 pounds, and in the 46th percentile! All of this is fabulous and we are just continuing to pray for him! Here are some pictures!
This is his little profile! The umbilical cord is sitting next to his chest.

Here's Laken in 3d! The cord is next to his mouth/nose and his hand is next to his eye. It looks like his skull is open, but it's not! That's just how the 3d picture turned out. :-)

We think he is absolutely precious and can't wait to see him in a couple of months!


2 comments:
What a handsome little man! Praise God for all that He is doing in the life of your sweet little boy! We are praying for you all! Love you!
I am a friend of Micah's from high school, Clare (Lonergan is my maiden name). A mutual friend from high school sent me your blog link. It is nice to have a fun way to keep up with people. My husband and I have an 8 month old daughter; we are having a lot of fun with her. You can check out our blog: www.thesnydersinks.blogspot.com
Your blog is fun; I'm looking foward to keeping up with you guys. I will be praying for your little guys health!
Post a Comment