Saturday, March 28, 2009

Almost 28 Weeks!

Those who read this probably know by now that I had to resign from my job because I got pneumonia. I'm definitely glad to no longer be working in a germ factory! I'm feeling much better and I'm trying to fill my time at home (though it is difficult). I have been cooking a lot and have been making most things from scratch! It's amazing how much cheaper (and better tasting) this is. I'll try and remember to take some pictures of the more interesting things I make!

Here is my almost 28 week picture! I can't believe that I am seven months pregnant and in my third trimester! Some days it seems like it is going by quickly, other days it feels like it is dragging! All I know is that we need to let Laken cook as long as possible. We get to spy on him on Tuesday and we are really excited. We are praying that they will tell us everything is going well and he will get to continue to cook!




We went to Babies R Us today and used some of the gift card from Micah's family! We got Laken's mattress, some onesies, and his take home outfit. Here's a picture of his outfit! I'm planning on getting the onesie embroidered with either his monogram or his name!


Thank you for all the prayers for Laken; continue them, please!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Denise, I hope that everything continues to go well with your pregnancy. Your family is in my prayers.