Well, it's been a while since I posted! We have been busy these last couple of weeks. Micah and I are getting settled in and we are looking forward to learning about our new city! I got a job at the primary school on base and I am loving it! Micah is enjoying his job as well!
Over Labor Day weekend, we were blessed to have Josh, Staci, Preston, and Naomi (Micah's brother and his family) AND my parents visit us! We visited all over Boston- it was quite a cultural experience. We saw a lot of the history stuff and we got to go through the North End. What a fun place! They have some amazing smelling cafe's, restaurants, and bakeries!
I have taken up a new hobby- cupcake decorating! Look for pictures of some of the ones I do!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment