So, you saw my post about the curriculum that we were planning on doing, but the great thing about homeschooling is that we can choose to change that if we want to! We're still doing bits and pieces of the stuff I posted on, but this is Laken's new main curriculum: ABC Animals. He had a great time doing it and I know he will continue to as he learns new animals!
Here are some pictures of our week!
Painting his letter A. You can see the alligators have been cut out and are getting ready to be glued on the A.
He had a great time cutting, cutting, cutting! He cut out the alligators and then wanted to keep cutting. So I got out his Kumon Let's Cut book and he did 4 pages!
Painting with cars. He really LOVED this!
He is such a sweet big brother! I love seeing how Lacy-Kate just adores him!

Watching Boca Beth! They both LOVE the songs. They aren't interested in watching the other parts of the DVD, but they love this! Any time we say "What's up?" now, he replies, "Que Pasa?" Such a smart little man!

I'm looking forward to starting the Letter Bb this week. I've also ordered the Alpha Tales Big Book to go along with each letter. It should be here early in the week and I think he will really enjoy it!


0 comments:
Post a Comment