Micah and I went to the booming metropolis of Enterprise, AL for the 4th of July. We were so excited to get to spend time with our friends Matt and Tasha. We stayed at their beautiful house and got to go to Ft. Rucker Army base to see fireworks and have some awesome food! When we got there, I realized that I left the memory card for my camera in my computer back in Montgomery. I was able to take a few pictures on the internal memory of my camera and I finally figured out how to get them off the camera and on here! Here are some pictures of the helicopters we saw (Matt works for Ft. Rucker working on helicopters, so we thought it appropriate to take some pictures- ignore the random people)!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
What fun!!! You camera takes really good pics!
Post a Comment