Friday, June 27, 2008

Maxwell AFB

Well, Micah and I are still enjoying our time at Maxwell. We have met two other couples that we have been spending a lot of time with- which is awesome! We have had fun going out to dinner, functions, and just hanging out with them. Micah has been very busy with his class, so I have been trying to keep myself busy with things other than sitting around the room all day. I have gone to several spouse functions. For example, today I attended a class called Heartlink. I was able to learn all about the Air Force and what it means to be an Air Force wife.
I'm trying to get back into exercising, so I have gone to the gym (not so much fun), but one of my friends here convinced me to go swimming with her. I forgot how much fun swimming is! I haven't worked out in the pool in years, but I had so much fun and I look forward to more swim workouts. We have 5 more weeks here, and we are excited for those and for them to be over so that we can get up to Boston! I will try to get some pictures on here soon!

1 comments:

X said...

Happy 4th of July! I hope that you were able to go to the beach!