Monday, August 24, 2009

Car Seat

Well, I know Laken is getting older because we had to take his newborn car seat inserts out! He was 11 pounds, 2 ounces at his 2 month check up. The car seat says not to use the inserts after he is 11 pounds, so out they went! He definitely has a lot more room now! He doesn't look happy in these pictures, but I assure you that he is glad to be able to stretch out some while he is in there!





3 comments:

benana said...

funny....we have the same seat. I wonder how much over 11 lbs natalie was when we took the inserts out :)

stacig said...

he growing up. :) I love your crying pics of him. We had so many like that of Preston.

Katie said...

Well I'm glad you said that! We have the same seat and I obviously didn't read about mine :) We'll give it a try!