Sorry it's been so long since I have posted! I've been busy with traveling, work, and being sick! On Valentine's Day, Micah and I drove to New York to see Wicked on Broadway. It was absolutely amazing! I would defintely go see it there again (or go see any other musical there), but we will not drive through the city again! :-) Here are some pictures of the theater. I don't want to give too much away from others who are going to see it, but I want you to see what I got to see! I was in such awe and somewhat starstruck when we got there just because it is such a cool theater! Sorry the pictures aren't great, I was using my cell phone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I reccommend that anyone and everyone see this musical- it is fabulous! We will definitely see it again- and take Laken when he is old enough!


0 comments:
Post a Comment