Saturday, December 20, 2008
12/13 Week Appointment
Micah and I went to my 2nd appointment and it went great! We got to hear our little one's heartbeat, which was an amazing sound. After my first appointment, we found out that I am a carrier for cystic fibrosis and Micah was tested to find out if he is as well. We just found out that he is NOT a carrier, which means that our baby has no chance of having it, which is definitely answered prayer. We scheduled our baby's full body ultrasound which will also tell us the gender! We will know two days before my birthday if we are having a boy or girl! YAY! My due date is June 23, 2009. I'm almost 14 weeks, which means I am almost in the second trimester! Sorry this is a bit of a ramble- I will continue to keep you updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Denise, that is such an answer to prayer! I am so glad Micah is not a carrier. I can't wait to know what you guys are having... the second and third trimesters will fly by... trust me!!! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and hope we will get to send you some pics soon of our little one.... (whenever she decides to come on!!)
Love, Holly
Post a Comment